|Single Piece Length||100 Meter|
|Application||Office, Telecom, Electrical Lines|
|Available Packaging Size||500-1000 m Per Coil|
|Available Outer Diameter||32,40,50 mm|
|Available Inner Diameter||26,33,42 mm|
The PLB HDPE Duct Pipes are available in various colors as per the customer requirement for immediate identification and suitability The ducts are prominently marked with indelible ink at intervals of every meter to enable identification of the pipe like preparers name, size of the duct, serial number, date of preparer, sequential length marking at every meter, buyers identification and logo etc. Features :
• Permanently lubricated HDPE Telecom Ducts are prepared with the supervisor grade of HIGH-Density polyethylene materials. Properties of Lubricant:
• Is strongly locked into HDPE.
• It has same physical/mechanical properties as HDPE except for low Coefficient of Friction value which is less than 0.06.
• Is evenly distributed around the bore and along the length of the duct.
• Does not reach with water, hence it is possible to clean the duct by water stream in case of any obstruction/accident.
• Have same frictional properties during life of the duct Salient
• Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR)
• Impact Resistance
• Crush Resistance
• Low Coefficient of Friction
• Temperature Resistance
• Ultraviolet (UV) protection Product Application: HDPE Ducts are suitable for installation in the trenches, under sidewalks, roads, within communication networks, between the communication centers and between cities.They can also be used in branch networks between cells, distribution cabinets, poles, in walls and within subterranean networks of homes, allowing the insertion of optical or
• Copper communication cables, as well as TV/cable aluminum co-axial cables.Cables can be inserted in through the pipe by blowing, with an internal air-pressure to eight bars.